The College Office teams provide central administrative and management services for the College . The College Office deals with all the College-based student services, College admissions, accommodation, scholarships, examination entries, welfare, academic support, and so on.
Our responsibilities include:
- Central admissions and administration for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- On-course administration for undergraduate and taught postgraduate students.
- Administration of promotions and other academic staff affairs.
- Estates, finance and human resources services for the College.
- Support for research and strategic projects.
- A number of other cross-College or cross-University programmes.
Office opening hours: 9.00am - 4.00 pm (Mon-Sat)